Valentine Diners - Arizona - Bisbee
- Business name: Dot's Diner
- Street address: 1 Douglas Road, Shady Dell R. V. Park and Campground
- Open or closed: Open
- History: Dot's is a 10-stool, 1957 Valentine Diner, originally "Burger Boy #3" at the corner of Topanga Canyon Road and Ventura Boulevard in Los Angeles. It closed in L.A. in 1983 and was removed from the site. In November 1996 it was moved to Bisbee along with other vintage travel trailers to create the Shady Dell R. V. Park, started by Ed Smith and Rita Personett. Wesley and Laura Barchenger purchased Shady Dell in the spring of 2005. Pat Gahn and Kirsten Glover have owned and operated the diner since October 2005.
- Model / serial number: Little Chef/1746
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Arizona - Bisbee
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.