Valentine Diners - Arizona - Sanders
- Business name: Route 66 Diner
- Street address: Arizona Parks Estates #26
- Open or closed: Open
- History: The diner originally had 8 stools, but additions have increased the seating to 60. It was first located in Holbrook, Arizona, in 1946 and later moved to St. Johns. Ena and Frank Middleton, the current owners, purchased it in 1988 and brought it to Sanders. The Route 66 Diner is the home of the Giant 66er Burger, a three-quarter pounder. Heartier appetites can order the Double 66er with cheese. The Navajo Taco is for those who would like to try something different.
- Model / serial number: Unknown / 548
Route 66 Guide
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Arizona - Sanders
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.