Valentine Diners - Arizona - Winslow 01
- Business name: Pit
- Street address: 114 East Third Street
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: This 9-stool Valentine, like the Highway Diner a few blocks away, opened about 1950. It originally was owned by Cecil McCormick and called the Birthplace Diner. It also has been called the One Spot Grill and the Santa Fe Diner. Reports suggest this diner was sold and moved to Oregon.
- Model / serial number: Nifty-Nine / Unknown
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Arizona - Winslow 01
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: August 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.