Valentine Diners - Arizona - Winslow 02
- Business name: Highway Diner
- Street address: 320 East Second
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: This 9-stool diner, like the Pit a few blocks away, probably opened around 1946 when it was ordered from Valentine by Mayor J. Lester Allen. It also has been called Monday's Cafe and Irene's. The building received a grant for its restoration in 2008.
- Model / serial number: Nifty-Nine / Unknown
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Arizona - Winslow 02
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: August 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.