Valentine Diners - Colorado - Lake City
Lake City, Colorado
- Business name: Tic Toc Diner
- Street address: 135 Gunnison Avenue
- Open or closed: Open
- History: The Tic Toc Diner was first located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Reports have it dating to 1938, but it is more likely from 1945-1947. It remained in Albuquerque until the spring of 2000, when it was moved to Lake City by owners Jordan and Sonya Roberts, who had purchased it in 1996. Prior owners in Albuquerque were Kay and Everett Emswiller (for 38 years) and Ron Lowe and Sue Paccione. At Lake City, the Tic Toc is now enclosed inside a larger restaurant building.
- Model / serial number: Unknown / 538
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Colorado - Lake City
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.