Valentine Diners - Florida - Venice
- Business name: Lucky Dog Diner
- Street address: 602 Tamiami Trail South
- Open or closed: Open
- History: In 1955 this Valentine diner opened as the Bel-Bree Diner and operated under the name for 40 years. It later became Uncle B's Coney Dogs. In 1999 Toni Kender acquired it and the business became known as Toni's Place. Toni's closed in 2004, and Dawn Surak reopened the building in 2007 as the Lucky Dog Diner. The diner has 12 stools and tables for 16.
- Model / serial number: Unknown
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Florida - Venice
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.