Valentine Diners - Kansas - Anthony
- Business name: Spinner's Diner
- Street address: 416 Main Street
- Open or closed: Open
- History: Original diner name was "The Green Spot," owned by Herschel and Alfreda Green. Reopened September 2003 by Bob and Carol Hamilton. Kenny Poston briefly operated it under the name Ken's Diner. During May 2011, Holly Weiss began leasing the diner and reopened it.
- Model / serial number: Unknown / #658
Ken's Diner (back view), 2005
Ken's Diner (Valentine sign), 2005
Bob's Diner (front view), 2003
Bob's Diner (side view), 2003
Diner before restoration (front), 2002
Diner before restoration (back), 2002
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Anthony
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.