Valentine Diners - Kansas - Ellinwood 01
- Business name: Ark Valley Veterinary Hospital
- Street address: 315 East Santa Fe Avenue
- Open or closed: Open (as veterinary hospital)
- History: Originally used as a liquor store and owned by Albert Huschka. It has also been used as an H & R Block office and as a craft and clothing store. An addition has been added and the building is now operated as a veterinary clinic.
- Model / serial number: Liquor Store / Unknown
- Images: Unavailable
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Ellinwood 01
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.