Valentine Diners - Kansas - Ellsworth
- Business name: Originally Elkhorn Diner, later Fabulous 50s Diner
- Street address: Exit 225 on I-70 (K-156); removed from site
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: Originally opened in 1967 as the Elkhorn Diner. Closed and reopened as the Fabulous 50s Diner around 2000. Moved from its I-70 location in 2005. It currently is being operated as the Dinky Diner in Decatur City, Iowa.
- Model / serial number: Double Deluxe / Unknown
Exterior, side view
Exterior, opposite side view
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Ellsworth
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: August 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.