Valentine Diners - Kansas - Eureka 01
- Business name: Ark Lunch
- Street address: Originally at 615 North Main Street; removed from site, to East Coast
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: Joe Gray purchased this Economy 8-stool Sandwich Shop, less rest rooms, plus fixtures for the unit, in October 1951. He operated and then leased the diner, getting completely out of the operation by 1971. The diner has since been relocated to another state.
- Model / serial number: Economy Sandwich Shop / 1050
Receipt for purchase
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Eureka 01
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.