Valentine Diners - Kansas - Eureka 03
- Business name: Lo Mar Drive-In
- Street address: 916 East River Street
- Open or closed: Open
- History: Originally known as Petey's, this business has been owned by Loy and Mary Browning, Lloyd Miller, and, currently, Robert Inge.
- Model / serial number: Burger Bar / Unknown
The specialties are 100 percent beef hamburgers made to order, marshmallow nut ice cream cups, chicken strip salads, and homemade chicken salad sandwiches. An addition has been placed on the front of the building.
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Eureka 03
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.