Valentine Diners - Kansas - Hutchinson
- Business name: Payday Money Store
- Street address: 2310 North Main Street
- Open or closed: Open, but not as a diner
- History: Early 1950s city directories suggest this was built to be a liquor store rather than a diner. In 1951, the building was operated as the Florence McBride Retail Liquor Store. Two years later, it was the Mary Hennessey Liquor Store. More recently, it has been Demings Film Drop, Smokes 4 Less, and Bonjean Nails. The current business operating in the building is Payday Money Store.
- Model / serial number: Liquor Store / Unknown
Exterior, Smokes 4 Less
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Hutchinson
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.