Valentine Diners - Kansas - Kansas City
- Business name: Seely's Drive-in
- Street address: 133 Southwest Blvd.
- Open or closed: Closed. No longer on site.
- History: Opened in 1951 or 1952 as Seely's Drive-in, and owned by Fred Seely. By 1954 it was owned by Dean Merilatt and renamed Dean's. Closed by 1957.
- Model / serial number: Unknown
- Additional images: Not available
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Kansas City
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.