Valentine Diners - Kansas - Kiowa
- Business name: Kit's Cafe
- Street address: West Main Street
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: H. L. "Kit" Carson and wife Addie opened Kit's Cafe on West Main Street in 1950. This diner appears to have operated until 1990. Bill Dyar bought the diner in 1998 and operated it until 2001. Dyar added a dining room and a food preparation area. The building last operated as the Pow-Wow Diner, but is now closed.
- Model / serial number: Unknown
- Additional images: Unavailable
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Kiowa
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.