Valentine Diners - Kansas - McPherson
- Business name: "Learning to Live" offices
- Street address: 514 North Main
- Open or closed: Closed to the public
- History: The original use in not known. McPherson Unified School District 418 uses the building as offices for its "Learning to Live" program.
- Model / serial number: A-frame / Unknown
Exterior, (back view), 2005
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - McPherson
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.