Valentine Diners - Kansas - Salina 02
- Business name: Willie's Bar-B-Q
- Street address: 410 (?) East Pacific Avenue
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: The diner appeared to have been closed for a number of years when it was photographed in 1994. It has been repainted pink and currently is vacant. This building appears to have been produced by Valentine, however, the model does not appear in any catalogs. It is very similar to other buildings at Holyrood and Fort Scott that may be Valentine diners, but there remains a question as to how these structures fit into the Valentine chronology.
- Model / serial number: Unknown
Exterior, repainted pink
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Salina 02
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: August 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.