Valentine Diners - Kansas - Wichita 08
- Business name: Lil' Joe's Dyne-Quik
- Street address: 1202 N. Broadway
- Open / closed: Open
- History: Originally opened in 1959, the Dyne-Quik has had at least two prior owners--Wilbur Arbuckle and Tom Gandy, and a waitress, Glenda Griggs, who worked there for 25 years. Richard Jack opened the diner in April 2011, and is serving traditional diner fare such as pork chops and hot roast beef sandwiches.
- Model / serial number: Double Deluxe / #2419-2420
Exterior, side view
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Wichita 08
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.