Valentine Diners - Kansas - Wichita 13
- Business name: Brint's Diner
- Street address: 4834 E. Lincoln
- Open / closed: Open
- History: Opened in 1960 as Hunt's Diner, this Valentine was owned by Ralph Huntsperger for only six months. Robert Brincefield then purchased it and changed the name to Brint's--removing the "Hu" from the sign on the roofline and replacing the letters with the "Bri" from his own last name.
Andre O'Connor later owned the diner for four years, followed by Danny & Tania Dean, but the name Brint's has remained. The building is a Double Deluxe that originally seated 37 but was expanded in the early 1970s to seat 71 by the Valentine Division of Pyramid Manufacturing, Inc. After closing briefly, Jesse Medina reopened Brint's on June 23, 2004.
- Model / serial number: Modified Double Deluxe / #2119-2120
Exterior, Brint's Diner
Interior, Brint's Diner
Exterior, Hunt's Diner
Brint's menu cover
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Kansas - Wichita 13
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.