Valentine Diners - Minnesota - Minneapolis
- Business name: Pete's Crossing
- Street address: 612 North 5th Street
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: This reportedly is a 1948 or 1949 Valentine with only three seats. In 2002 it was called the Snakksttop. Later it operated under the name Pete's Crossing. The business appears to have closed in 2007.
- Model / serial number: Unknown
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Minnesota - Minneapolis
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.