Valentine Diners - Montana - Chester
- Business name: Sugar Shack Diner
- Street address: 409 East Washington (Highway 2)
- Open or closed: Open
- History: The Sugar Shack was previously located at Conrad and Chinook, both towns in Montana, before being moved to Chester. At Conrad it was called the Trail Diner. It is a 10-stool model from 1953.
- Model / serial number: Little Chef / 1976
Image at right is courtesy of MontanaPictures.net
See also Montana Diner Directory
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Montana - Chester
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.