Valentine Diners - Nebraska - Lincoln
- Business name: Skyline Dairies
- Street address: 1417 N. Street
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: An early 1950s Valentine catalog describes this building as a "combination ice cream and dairy store building owned and operated by 'Pop' Miller and Skyline Dairies." The building no longer exists. It is featured in the online history of a business at the same location; see The Original Korn Popper website.
- Model / serial number: Unknown
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Nebraska - Lincoln
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.