Valentine Diners - Nebraska - Sutherland
- Business name: Barb's Diner
- Street address: Private residence
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: Originally operated as a diner in Torrington, Wyoming, this building eventually was moved to Mullen, Nebraska, where it was known as the Jewel Diner for 23 years (beginning in 1949), and later Big Red's Bar and Grill. The building was purchased by Barb and Evert Falkena in 1997 and restored on private property.
- Model / serial number: Aristocrat / 612
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Nebraska - Sutherland
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.