Valentine Diners - New Jersey - Mount Ephraim
Mount Ephraim, New Jersey
- Business name: DiNic's
- Street address: 1 S. Black Horse Pike; removed from site
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: Valentine made 15 buildings for the White Tower hamburger chain in the early 1950s. This one originally was located in Mount Ephraim, New Jersey. After White Tower closed, it was operated as Roney's Diner. The last business in the diner was DiNic's, a sandwich shop. The building was saved from demolition and moved to Morgantown, West Virginia, by diner historian and self-proclaimed "dinerholic" John Shoaf in 2007.
- Model / serial number: Unknown / Unknown
Diner Hunter website
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - New Jersey - Mount Ephraim
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: August 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.