Valentine Diners - New Mexico - Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Business name: Albuquerque Police Substation
- Street address: Triangle Park
- Open or closed: Open
- History: Originally operated as an 8-stool Valentine called the Little House Diner, this building was acquired by the city from its original owners, Joe and Della Hernandez, in 1992. It was moved to Triangle Park and converted into a police substation in 1997.
- Model / serial number: Aristocrat / 541
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - New Mexico - Albuquerque
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.