Valentine Diners - New Mexico - Edgewood
Edgewood, New Mexico
- Business name: The Red Top
- Street address: Route 66
- Open or closed: Closed, undergoing restoration
- History: Originally located in Magdalena, New Mexico, this diner was purchased by Jerry Ueckert and moved to his property on Route 66 in Edgewood. At Magdalena, it was known as either Archie's Place or The Windmill Drive In.
- Model / serial number: Aristocrat / Unknown
Interior, wall safe
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - New Mexico - Edgewood
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.