Valentine Diners - New Mexico - Tres Piedras
Tres Piedras, New Mexico
- Business name: The Diner
- Street address: Junction of U.S. 64 and U.S. 285
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: The Diner is a 12-stool Valentine that was renovated by Barbara Cozart in 1991. Under Cozart's operation, the specialty was the Frito Pie, where the quality of the red chiles was the most important ingredient. Currently The Diner is closed.
- Model / serial number: Unknown / 650
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - New Mexico - Tres Piedras
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.