Valentine Diners - Ohio - Dayton 01
- Business name: L&H Deli-licious
- Street address: 209 East First Street
- Open or closed: Open
- History: Believed to have operated under the name "Silver Dome" at one time, this diner also was open as "The Dugout Deli" from June 2003 until February 2009. Lawrence Wesley and Hollister Martin opened L & H Deli-licious in October 2009. The Valentine diner actually is the rear section of this business, and is used as a food prep area.
- Model / serial number: Unknown / Unknown
Exterior, rear, with Valentine diner visible at back
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Ohio - Dayton 01
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.