Valentine Diners - South Carolina - North Augusta
North Augusta, South Carolina
- Business name: White Midget
- Street address: 527 Georgia Avenue
- Open or closed: Open as real estate office
- History: The White Midget diner opened for business in 1951. It was operated by James Newman (who still has a barbecue business at another location). The diner is now encased in a newer building, used by Lacy Real Estate.
- Model / serial number: Unknown / Unknown
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - South Carolina - North Augusta
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.