Valentine Diners - Texas - Glenrio
- Business name: Little Juarez Cafe
- Street address: Route 66
- Open or closed: Closed
- History: WARNING--This is not a Valentine! It often is reported as one, which is why we're including it here. The building actually was constructed of concrete and cinder blocks by the original owner, who apparently was trying to capture the look of a Valentine.
Legends of America website
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Texas - Glenrio
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.