Valentine Diners - Virginia - Danville
- Business name: Little Chef Diner
- Street address: 2337 North Main Street
- Open or closed: Open
- History: The diner opened in 1952 and has had at least two owners: Ollie Worsham, who sold it in 1978, and Harold Arnold, who bought it from Worsham. The Little Chef originally was located on Riverside Drive in Danville.
- Model / serial number: Little Chef / Unknown
Little Chef business card
Virginia diners website
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Virginia - Danville
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.