Valentine Diners - Virginia - Hopewell
- Business name: Stone's Downtown Diner
- Street address: 220 East City Point Road
- Open or closed: Open
- History: Stone's was originally called the Little Chef Diner, then the N & M Diner. The original owner was Fred Tiller. When he retired, his customers had his frying pan bronzed and presented to him. The diner has been moved several times. Arthur Stone III is the current owner.
- Model / serial number: Little Chef / Unknown
Stone's business card
Virginia diners website
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Virginia - Hopewell
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.