Valentine Diners - Virginia - Roanoke
- Business name: The Little Chef
- Street address: 1307 Williamson Road
- Open or closed: Open
- History: The Little Chef dates from either 1950 or 1957, and has always had "Little Chef" as part of its name. Gary Nimer owned it from 1986 to July 1999. After being closed for six years, the newly renovated Little Chef reopened in July 2005.
- Model / serial number: Little Chef / Unknown
Virginia diners website
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - Virginia - Roanoke
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.