Valentine Diners - West Virginia - White Sulphur Springs
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Business name: Diner on the Green
- Street address: 10 East Main Street
- Open or closed: Open seasonally
- History: This 8-stool diner was delivered by train to White Sulphur Springs, and established as Bone's Diner in 1952. It became Vicky’s Diner when Vicky Scott owned it, and just "The Diner" when Waitman and Joyce Vaughan owned it. Bev Christian took it over for a time under the name Bev's Diner.
- Model / serial number: Master / 965
Explore the Valentine story:
- Find Valentines in Kansas
- Find Valentines in other states
- How can you tell it's a Valentine?
- History of Valentine diners
- Valentine business chronology
- Arthur Valentine biography
Entry: Valentine Diners - West Virginia - White Sulphur Springs
Author: Kansas Historical Society
Author information: The Kansas Historical Society is a state agency charged with actively safeguarding and sharing the state's history.
Date Created: July 2014
Date Modified: July 2014
The author of this article is solely responsible for its content.