The Kansas Historical Society's complex on the west edge of Topeka is surrounded by 80 acres of Kansas grasses and woodlands, the beautiful complex setting is both contemporary and historic. This historic setting provides the perfect place for your memorable occasions. The 1847 Potawatomi Mission and the 1920s Stach School are located here along with two modern buildings.
- Beautiful 80 acre grounds
- Easy access to Interstate 70
- Adjacent, free parking
- 2.5 mile trail surrounds complex
- Admission to the Museum gallery is included if you request
- Picnic tables and playground equipment onsite
Find more specific information about your type of event, room setups, samples, availability, and cost estimates.
Our professional event staff can offer suggestions on location and amenities. Learn more about available services, rooms, and other opportunities.