John Brown Museum - Plan your visit
We invite you to visit John Brown Museum and discover more about this important place in Kansas history.
- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tuesday - Saturday
- Closed holidays
- Suggested contribution: $3 adults, $1 students; Kansas Historical Foundation members and children five and younger admitted free
- Portions ADA accessible. Please notify us prior to your visit if you or a member of your party requires accommodation for special needs or disabilities.
- Group tours by appointment
- Find gifts and souvenirs related to the site at the Museum Store.
- Site administrator Grady Atwater
- Became a state site in 1911
- In Kansapedia
- In Kansas Memory
- National Register nomination, listed in 1971