Kansas Historical Foundation - Donate
Why give to the Historical Foundation?
Our work begins with you. Our stories are your stories; they inspire self-confidence and self-esteem in adults and children connecting to their Kansas history. Your generosity transforms, improves, and enriches lives. Your involvement provides sustainability. Our mission of supporting and promoting Kansas history through the Kansas Historical Society falls into three areas:
- For the future – Help inspire pride in our state for the next 150 years. Annual unrestricted gifts are vital to our organization and ensure future sustainability.
- For Kansas students – The Historical Society creates cutting edge programming aimed at teaching curricular standards and connecting Kansas K-12 school children to their past. When you make a gift, you are creating a personal and communal legacy for future generations while providing critical assistance in educating and preparing future leaders.
Your gift to the Kansas Historical Foundation can instill a lifelong appreciation for Kansas history and its heritage. Please join us in saving, conserving, and creating opportunities.
- Make a tax deductible donation via check to Kansas Historical Foundation and send it to 6425 SW 6th Avenue, Topeka, KS 66615, Attention: Vicky Henley.
- Make a donation through our online store.
- Explore the different areas you can support. If you would like your donation to support a specific area, please contact Executive Director Vicky Henley via the phone number or email listed below.
- Learn how private funds make a difference and explore board and donor endowed funds and planned giving.
To set up an endowed fund, please contact Vicky Henley at 785-272-8681, ext. 201; firstname.lastname@example.org.