Kansas Historical Foundation - Membership
Please consider supporting a major educational and cultural institution, the Kansas Historical Society.
- Free admission to the Kansas Museum of History and 16 state-owned historic sites across Kansas
- Four issues annually of the award winning publication, Kansas History: A Journal of the Central Plains, and Reflections, our magazine about our collections and programs
- Discount on purchases online and at our Museum Store
- Free and reduced admission and gift shop discounts at more than 250 reciprocal institutions across the United States through Time Travelers
- Participation in fall and spring meetings
Student $30/one year, $55 two years
Individual $40/one year, $75/two years
Organization $50/one year, $95/two years
Household $60/one year, $115/two years
(two adults and four children/grandchildren under the age of 18)
International $70/one year, $135/two years
Corporate Memberships also available
Membership can be paid online via the link above or by check or money order to Kansas Historical Foundation and send it to 6425 SW 6th Avenue, Topeka, KS 66615, Attention: Membership.