Jump to Navigation

Microfilm - Comanche County

Comanche County Courthouse, ColdwaterBelow is an inventory of our local government records microfilm for this county. Contact the reference staff by phone (785-272-8681, ext. 117) or email if you need help finding a reel number. Please see our interlibrary loan page for information on how to request microfilm on interlibrary loan to a Kansas public library.

Comanche County

City of Coldwater

Police Court Records

Police Court Dockets

1884-1915 [MS 913]