The Kansas Historical Society in Topeka offers the perfect setting for memorable occasions. Meetings and conferences are commonly held at our complex on the west edge of Topeka and at the Kansas State Capitol Visitor Center in downtown Topeka.
Surrounded by 80 acres of Kansas grasses and woodlands, this stunning backdrop is ideal for events away from the office. Convenient free parking provides for easy access.
- Daytime hours - $150 - $650
- Evening hours - $200 - $1,000
- Both contemporary and historic themes
- Admission to the Museum gallery is included if you request
- Museum Store can be open before, during, or after event
- Discovery Place gallery can be open for children with adults
- Stunning backdrop for event photography
- Can accommodate large and small gatherings
- Select the caterer and beverage service provider of your choice
Find inspirations here for your special event.
The beautiful visitor center space at the Kansas State Capitol is located on the ground floor at the north entrance. This space is comprise of the Capitol Store, information desk, lobby, exhibit spaces, classroom, and auditorium. The Historical Society administers the use of these spaces for the purpose of educating the public on the history, culture, and government of Kansas.
Find the use policy and application.