Red Rocks - Plan your visit
We invite you to visit Red Rocks, Home of the William Allen White Family, and discover more about this important place in Kansas history.
April through October
11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Thursday - Saturday
- Open for special events throughout winter
- Closed holidays
- $5 adults; $3 students; Kansas Historical Foundation members and children five and younger admitted free
- Portions ADA accessible
- April - October: For groups of more than 10, we request two weeks prior notice. Last tour begins at 4:30 p.m.
- November - March: site tours are available by appointment Thursday - Saturday with at least one week prior notice. Minimum fee is $50 for up to 10 participants; fee for each additional participant is $5.
- Find out more about tours: Hats Off to William Allen White, William Allen White and the Reform Era, and Taking a Stand: The Writings of William Allen White
- Site administrator Ken Wilk
- Available for facility rental
Find gifts and souvenirs related to the site at the Museum Store.
- Became a state site in 2001
- In Kansapedia
- In Kansas Memory
- National Register nomination , listed in 1971
- National Historic Landmark nomination, added in 1976
- National Register nomination, revised in 2013
Brochures - in pdf format