- Daily weather maps [microform], Aug. 10, 1900-Dec. 31, 1948
- Paul J. Scheips biographical study of Albert James Myer [microform], 1965 Myer was the founder of the Army Signal Corps who developed a signal system for the Army and laid the foundations for a modern U. S. Weather Bureau.
- Forces of Nature an online exhibit by the Kansas Museum of History
- Thomas Holmquist's story of the 2007 flood in Saline County
- Teresa Bachman's account of the 1958 El Dorado tornado
- Ron Clayton's personal account of the 2007 Greensburg tornado
- David H. Fisher's account of the 1966 Topeka tornado
Dust Storms & The Depression
- Poor Farms in Kansas Bibliography, 1855-1974
- "Harvest Tales" submitted as part of the "Wheat People" exhibit at the Kansas Museum of History
- Clifford Hope's article, "Kansas In The 1930s" published in Kansas Historical Quarterly, spring 1970.
- James Malin's three part series on "Dust Storms" published in Kansas Historical Quarterly in 1946: part 1, 1850-1860, part 2, 1861-1880, part 3, 1881-1900