Valentine Diners - Indiana
- Business name: National Automotive and Truck Museum of the United States (NATMUS)
- Street address: 1000 Gordon M. Buehrig Place
- Open or closed: Closed but on display
- History: This diner originally operated at 405 West Maumee Street in Angola, Indiana. From 1948 to 1961 it was owned by Carl and Donna Shupp. The Shupps paid $3,000 for the building and $2,000 for the fixtures. It was moved to NATMUS in 1993 and disassembled. The museum is looking for a partner in restoring the diner.
- Model / serial number: Master / Unknown
Museum label including diner image