Valentine Diners - Wichita
- Business name: Flo-Inn Cafe
- Street address: Formerly at 2305 E. Central
- Open / closed: Closed; moved to Pennsylvania
- History: The Flo-Inn was originally a "Kings-X" restaurant at the intersection of Emporia and Harry streets in Wichita. It was purchased from Jimmie King in either 1948 or 1950 by Florence Fortnoy, who operated it into the late 1980s.
In its last years as an active diner, it was only open for breakfast. Flo kept the restaurant open for the benefit of the regular morning customers who had become like family. A full basement was underneath the diner. Flo Fortnoy once remarked that when the Valentine company got into financial trouble, the salesmen were always trying to get her to buy a new model. The diner was restored by the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) Museum in Hershey, Pennsylvania, where it can be seen on display.
- Model / serial number: Aristocrat model with a Valentine-made addition on the back, used for storage. Serial numbers is 582.
Exterior, side view
Interior with Flo Fortnoy
Interior with Flo and customers
Interior, work station