Take home a piece of Kansas history when you visit the Museum Store! Whether you visit our newly remodeled location in Topeka at the Kansas Museum of History, one of our state historic sites, or Museum Store online, you'll find unique gifts inspired by our collections as well as Kansas-made art and food products.
The Museum Store is open at the Kansas Museum of History in Topeka.
Featuring art and crafts, books, clothing, collectibles, home and office supplies, jewelry, posters and photo prints, souvenirs, and toys, the Museum Store provides the perfect gift for anyone who loves Kansas.
Our charms feature Kansas symbols (available individually or in a set), t-shirts featuring our famous 1880s steam locomotive and other Kansas images, and magnets showcasing quilts in our collections as well as historic posters.
Shop online and find a number of gifts and books on Kansas history. For questions about our online shopping contact us at 785-272-8681, ext. 454; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop the Museum Store at these locations:
- Kansas Museum of History, Topeka
- Kansas State Capitol Tour Center, Topeka
- Constitution Hall, Lecompton
- Fort Hays, Hays
- Grinter Place, Kansas City
- Hollenberg Pony Express Station, Hanover
- Kansas State Capitol, Topeka
- Kaw Mission, Council Grove
- Pawnee Indian Museum, Republic
- Red Rocks, Emporia
- Shawnee Indian Mission, Fairway